- ColorOS 6.0, based on Android 9.0
- 6.5″ (2340 x 1080px)
- MTK P70
- ARM Mali-G72 MP3
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB storage
- Front: 16MP
- Rear: 48MP + 5MP
- 4000mAh (Typ)
1. The CMOS Image Sensor features 48 megapixels.
2. F11 Pro adopts a 48MP+5MP dual rear camera.
3. Screen ratio of 90.90% is calculated by the projected area of screen display versus the projected area of touch plane.
4. F11 Pro utilizes a typical battery value of 4000mAh.
5. Battery life test conditions are as follow: Watch the HD version video called “The Journey of Flower” under full Wi-Fi environment which has been added into history, using Tencent video player, meanwhile, close the danmaku. Listen to the music inserted in the phone called “You belong with me” which being set as single cycle. Play the HD version game called “Arena of Valor”.
6. AI Scene Recognition supports 23 scenes and objects: Night, Sunrise/Sunset, Snow, Gourmet, Blue Sky, Indoor, Grass, Text/Document, Landscape, Beach, Fireworks, Infant, Dog, Cat, Spotlight, Portrait, Multi Portrait, Macro, Pure Color, Backlight, Milo Moire, Flower, Greenery.
7. Normal charging solution would be applied to ensure the safety under certain extreme circumstances.
8. Sample pictures for “OPPO Portrait” are not taken with an OPPO phone and are for reference only.
9. Hyper Boost related tests conditions are as follow: Under 5V5 Mode of AOV Game, record the Average Frame Rate & Standard Deviation for Frame Rates & from entering the game till it ends with HD & high frame mode on and Average Starting Time from clicking the icon till “Game Start”, Under PUBG mobile game, record the Loading Time for Map Resources from resources matching to entering reborn point.
10. Product images are for reference only, please refer to the actual product. Colors may vary from different retailers. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to unforeseen circumstances. Please refer to the actual product manual for details. The data used in this website is obtained from OPPO’s technical parameters, test data from laboratories as well as third-party suppliers. Actual product data may differ slightly, depending on testing software versions and environments.